1. We value your privacy and we want you to be fully aware of how we process your personal data while using our services and you know that your data is safe. Therefore, below we present information about the rules for processing your personal data that are used by our Store.
2. The store belongs to Adam Niechwiej, a board member of
590 Kingston Road, London
SW20 8DN United Kingdom
Company Number: 8601733
3. The administrator can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you intend to set up an account and use our services - you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Due to the fact that opening an Account or placing an order without creating it is voluntary, also providing your personal data is voluntary. Without their receipt, we will not be able to create an account, we will not be able to process your order and you will not be able to use our services.
5. Providing personal data is necessary in connection with the conclusion of the contract - the implementation of your orders and the response to your inquiries.
6. The scope of data processed by the Administrator includes: name, surname, date of birth, shipping address, e-mail address and telephone number.
7. Data processing is voluntary and takes place in order to perform contracts you are a party to or in connection with the intention to conclude such agreements (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the RODO) and on the grounds that processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, i.e. for the purposes of direct marketing of own services and monitoring the manner of service provision (Article 6.1 f) RODO) - we process your e-mail address on this basis by sending a newsletter, if you have agreed to receiving commercial information from the Store, which is based on the Act on the provision of electronic services.
8. Due to the keeping of your Account, the data is processed and stored at all times when your account is active.
9. You have the right to request access to your personal data, as well as to rectify it, transfer it, update it by electronic communication with the Administrator, and by editing your Account details, after logging in to them.
10. You can request removal or limitation of processing your data and object to the processing of data, for this purpose you should send an email to: email@example.com.
11. You can request the Administrator to transfer collected data to another administrator, indicated by You.
12. Personal data collected by the Administrator may also be made available to relevant state authorities at their request on the basis of relevant legal provisions.
13. In addition, in order to fulfill orders that have been placed with us, we will share (entrust) your data to companies making deliveries, including Poczta Polska.
14. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
15. The Administrator provides appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data provided by you, in particular, preventing third parties from accessing them or processing them in violation of the law, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.
16. If you decide not to use the services anymore, please contact the Administrator. Your personal data will be removed from the Store database.
17. If you have any questions, we are at your disposal.